What weight oil in 2003 Civic EX

I just bought a 2003 Civic EX and want to change the oil this weekend to Mobil 1. What weight oil does Honda recommend? The car is not here at the
present time.
Thanks,
glen at ccim dot net

Honda wants you to use 5W-20. What viscosity of Mobil1 were you planning to use?
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
I thought that it was 5-something. I think that Costco has Mobil 1 in 5-20. I know that they have 10-30; but they also have a 5-something.
Thanks for the reply.

glenf wrote:

Honda specifies 5W-20 for that vehicle in the US. You probably could also run 5W-30 without any worries.
John