Wheel diameters for '89 Prelude?

I recently acquired a well-tuned 1989 Prelude (not the AWS model) that is quite fun to drive. Fuel-economy is atrocious for a 4-banger, however; and I suspect the tiny 175/60R13 tires are to blame -- as the
engine is whining at near 4000rpm going 75mph. 1st gear is also a joke: if a snail breaths on the rear bumper, the car is moving fast enough to shift into 2nd.
Could someone post the bolt-pattern specs (four bolts), and largest diameter tire I can reasonably put on the fronts without rubbing the wells? In the age of $3 gas, I'm willing to trade racket-like acceleration for improved highway mileage.
Also, are there any kits to enable opening the rear triangle windows to improve air-circulation?
hi there my 91 'lude has 185/70/13 wheels as standard. I think the offset is 100 mm across straights,not sure about diagonals(not measured). hope this helps spike

TOP POST The bolt pattern would be 4 on 100mm. I'm sure you can go 185 - 70 - 13 for tires.