When did the 2007 Pilots come out?

I'm thinking of getting a Pilot and went to the Honda web site and was surprised to see the Pilot listed as a 2007 this early in the year. When did they come out?

Nobody wrote:

2004.

Put a lot of thought into that, did you?
Nobody wrote:

It's too early on a Sunday for a lot of thought.
Nobody wrote:

Traditionally the new model year started in September, but these days every company is all over the map. The 2007 Camry, for example, is a complete redesign and has been out for months. There doesn't seem to be any real standard about when the new model year starts.
Pilots have been selling well, and perhaps Honda switched over to the "07" model year a little early.
John
John Horner wrote:

Hence my assertion that the '07 Pilot came out in 2004. The whole "model year" idea seems to be an anachronism (pardon the pun) anymore...