When Does the 2008 Honda Fit Come Out?

Does anyone know when the 2008 Honda Fit is due to come out, and will it be a hybrid? Thanks

Asked this question at UK Honda dealer last week. Now, it may well be that the attractive sales rep was doing her best to sell me a Civic (which she did, of course) but she did say that the prototype hasn't been shown yet so it's likely to be at least 12-18 months. Probably Q4 2008 at the earliest. I think the first official showing will be at Tokyo Motor Show.
Skippy E&OE
Had an EPA mileage sticker at 2007 autoshow, but not 2006. thats a bit of progress

i hope not. no need for another prius like pig