Where can I get Frigi-Fresh in Albany, NY area?

Anyone know who has it? The BG Products site lists some locations, but I called a few and they didn't appear to just have the one can I'm looking
for...they had an entire kit (maybe they thought I was talking about Frigi- clean, dunno).
tia

unless you're married to buying it off the shelf in person, you can find it on ebay. Als oI suspect a little googling will produce a good source.
--
I only talk like that in the movies