Where is the knock sensor on an '03 V-6 Accord?

I recently had my transmission replaced under warranty, and now I am hearing engine pre-ignition sounds on part throttle acceleration. My guess is that the knock sensor might have not been propertly reattached.
I would like to have a look before spending an entire day doing the drop-it-off-at-the-dealer thing.
Thanks for any help! John
The knock sensor is in the valley of the V6 engine and requires removing the intake manifold and front lower plenum.

Alexis Acevedo wrote:

Thank you Alexis. Boy, Honda sure didn't make it easy to get to, did they!
John