Where is the knock sensor on an '03 V-6 Accord?

I recently had my transmission replaced under warranty, and now I am hearing engine pre-ignition sounds on part throttle acceleration. My guess is that the knock sensor might have not been propertly reattached.

I would like to have a look before spending an entire day doing the drop-it-off-at-the-dealer thing.

Thanks for any help! John

Reply to
John Horner

Alexis Acevedo

Thank you Alexis. Boy, Honda sure didn't make it easy to get to, did they!

John

Reply to
John Horner