Where's the Main Relay in 1989 Honda Civic DX 4 Dr?

My 1989 Civic has the classic intermittent starting symptoms. According to info I got from websites I'm looking for the MITSUBA RZ-0063 7 pin Main
Relay. I've been looking under the left side dash with mirror and flashlight and haven't found this relay. I see the relays that are mounted in the fuse box panel and the 4 pin relay that's just above the hood release. Thanks - Jim
You're very close. It helps to have a new one in your hand. Alternatively, maybe the pictures and photos at the following sites will help:
http://techauto.te.funpic.org/civicrelay.php
http://www.marklamond.co.uk/tech-honda/pgm-fi/main-relay/main-relay.htm
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/mainrelay.html

wrote

You sure are.

There's another one there... Keep looking!
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
"TeGGeR" wrote:

To the left of and in front of the coin tray bolted to a steel beam.
Eric