Where to buy honda parts?

I need a reliable source for good prices on new honda parts, were talking brake lines, calipers, pads, hoses, front stabilizer links, wheel hub, rotors..

I went to my dealer and asked if they could compete with the online OEM guys. They said they would try, and dropped their price by 20%. I bought the parts from them. At the time I had a long list of parts, total came to about $450 Canadian, timing belt, water pump, cap, rotor, etc etc.... I doubt they would do it for just one or 2 parts...
Harvest Honda in Steinbach, Manitoba, Canada.
ChopChop wrote:

Depends on what country you're in. There's not much in Canada, and brokerage fees on US imports are a killer. I buy used, sometimes.
'Curly'
I get only genuine Honda parts from the dealer. They give me a 20% discount on a commercial account.

That's interesting. I buy retail and get 10% off list as a matter of course (because I'm in there so much?).
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com
I have purchased from this site, minor trim parts and a couple of strut bumpers.