Where to buy honda parts?

I need a reliable source for good prices on new honda parts, were talking brake lines, calipers, pads, hoses, front stabilizer links, wheel hub, rotors..

Reply to
ChopChop

I went to my dealer and asked if they could compete with the online OEM guys. They said they would try, and dropped their price by

20%. I bought the parts from them. At the time I had a long list of parts, total came to about $450 Canadian, timing belt, water pump, cap, rotor, etc etc.... I doubt they would do it for just one or 2 parts...

Harvest Honda in Steinbach, Manitoba, Canada.

disallow

------------------------

Depends on what country you're in. There's not much in Canada, and brokerage fees on US imports are a killer. I buy used, sometimes.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_ _

I get only genuine Honda parts from the dealer. They give me a 20% discount on a commercial account.

Reply to
noname

"noname" wrote in news:gGJie.1323$ snipped-for-privacy@fe07.lga:

That's interesting. I buy retail and get 10% off list as a matter of course (because I'm in there so much?).

Reply to
TeGGeR®

I have purchased from this site, minor trim parts and a couple of strut bumpers.

Reply to
Stuart