Where to find anti theft lock radio?

I have a 2002 Honda Civic EX. The radio is fine except that it doesn't play MP3s. I'd like the same kind of radio but one that plays MP3s and has the little anti theft red blinking light. I'm guessing
I'll have to find it on eBay since everything now uses the detachable faceplate, which I don't want. Any suggestions on a model that has the blinking light and plays MP3s from a CD? Maybe a newer Civic radio?
erdos wrote:

though.
Could you make a MP3 CD in another computer burner? I noticed sometimes different burners can't really create decent MP3 CDroms. I burn all of mine in the FREE Mepis Linux, http://www.mepis.org
I did notice one weirdness, after inserting the MP3 CD and playing some of it, my wife reached over and hit the FM button.
Then, no MP3 CD would play, until we disconnected the battery cable and that forced the radio to reboot from it's internal BIOS program, after which MP3 plays.
Now, we eject the CD FIRST, before playing the radio.
Remember, you'll need the radio code to put into the radio, after you pull the battery cable!
Please let us know what you find out!
Thanks on this info. That sounds like a lot of trouble. I'm also still waiting for the used car dealer to get the radio code. Who knows when that will be. One important feature I need is that when the car is turned off, the CD player pauses at that point on the MP3. Then when it is cranked up again, it starts from that point. It seems that every new radio on the market now does that. Does yours do that?
I'll try another burner and post back. I'm using Roxio CD Creator now. Does anyone have suggestions for Windows?
erdos wrote:

On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 09:10:06 -0700, jim beam wrote:

Is this a Hijack?!?!
Yeah...K3B. NEVER had a problem with it making playable discs, and have stopped wasting blank CDs.
On Sat, 02 Jun 2007 09:10:06 -0700, jim beam wrote:

Hey, thanks! Your suggestion made me look to see if there was K3B for Windows, and in the process I found LightScribe for Linux.
On 02 Jun 2007, erdos wrote

I've used DeepBurner (both the free and "pro" versions) for some years, and have found that it works well:
www.deepburner.com
--
Cheers,
Harvey

"Windows"
That won't work because it makes you add all of your files one by one.
I think the thread is getting sidetracked. It isn't so much the burning software as finding the type of radio mentioned above.