Where to get an emergency dupe key made for my Accord?

I want to get a compact emergency key made for my '05 Accord... key should go easily into my wallet. It shouldn't have the security transmitter in it. Where can I get such a "credit card key" made?
This would be a Sidewinder key. I realize it won't start the car, but that's okay, I just want to gain access to the vehicle.
Nobody in my town cuts these. The dealer only makes the regular keys with transmitter.

Just go to the dealer, they can make one. You might have to ask twice though, some guys don't know about them. They are called "wave blank keycab" or something. Cheap. They open the door and trunk but won't work the ignition - won't even turn in it.
G.
Grommet wrote:

Just get the dealer to make you a key on a non-immobilizer blank, then cut the plastic grip off it. It's quite small without it's 'head'.
'Curly'
I went to the local Ace Hardware. 99 cents plus tax.

These keys are available. Go to a good automotive locksmith and ask for it. Ilco and JET both make this, it's called a service blank.