Where will i take my car next time

Hi,
Two weeks ago I posted a ticket with the subject of "Dealership Manager out of Control". The post got a lot of replies. Some better then
others. I still have a basic problem - Where should I take my car next time I need to go to Honda?
NOTE - It really doesn't matter where I'm located. This can happen anywhere in the country. I don't want to engage on a bashing of a specific location (that's not my objective)
OBJECTIVE - I'm really interested to know if there's something that i can do to protect me from a very unprofessional Honda dealer if my car brakes and that's the only place i can take it to.
PLEASE ONLY POSITIVE ANSWERS - I understand this is a sensitive issue and there are people here that are big advocates of Honda service. Do not want to upset anyone. Just want to know some ideas of how to proceed from here.
Thanks!

Yes, "where" is very important. My answer of "Frank's house of repairs on rt 52" is worthless if you're not near there. No one can suggest a good local shop if they don't know what area you are talking about.
Any decent shop for non-warranty issues, a dealership for warranty issues (assuming you want them paid for bu Honda and not your pocket).

It's a rather easy formula. Treat them well and with respect and you can usually expect to receive the same. Obviously there will be exceptions, btut once again, no one can make a recomendation of what shop to go to without knowing what the area in question is.

Not enough info on the question to really get any answer, positive or negative.
Find a good independant Honda/Japanese vehicle repair shop. Most areas have at least one of these. Generally the owners are ex-dealership techs who wanted to have their own business. Find a good one and you will save some money and get good service.
How to find a good one? Ask around. When your find several people who all give a shop the thumbs up then you have probably found a good one.
Also, post specific area questions on a group like this to quickly get lots of input.
John
John Horner wrote:

Better yet, if possible, find a local car club for your type of car - they'll probably have the best concensus on a good shop to service your car. Example: if you have a Civic, the local Civic club will know where to find the best Civic mechanics in the area.
Virus Database (VPS): 0544-0, 10/31/2005
You can take your Honda to Frank on the corner of 7th & Skidrow Ave. He does engine & transmission overhaul for $50. Just hand him the keys (including your house keys) and he'll deliver after he's done. Just make sure you're not home from 10am-4pm the next day. He's shy.