Where would one get replacement molded panels?

I need a replacement panel for our 95 integra as it is cracked. Where would I be able to get that plastic piece mounted to the lower portion of the driver's side door pillar?
I've not been able to find the piece by calling local junkyards. Anyone out there knows of a good internet junkyard that deals with these type of parts?
Remco

www-car-part.com
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Mistake in last messaage.
Correction: www.car-part.com
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger wrote:

Theres a mistake in this messaage as well ;) Thanks, John!
Remco