Which aftermarket keyless entry system to install on 2002 Honda Civic LX?

My 2002 Honda Civic LX has power door locks, but NO keyless entry. I want to add a keyless entry, but the OEM is discontinued. Since I can't get the OEM, which aftermarket would you recommend? Anyone
installed an aftermarket keyless entry in a 2002 Civic LX (or had one installed) that is working well? Thanks.

My favorite is anything by DEI. They offer a number of different brand names (Viper, Python, Hornet, etc...)