Which car to buy 96 accord Vs 92 bmw

Hi guys,
My 94 accord EX has finally given up the ghost and I am looking for a new car to replace it.
I have been able to find a 96 accord EX with 250K km and a new clutch
for $4000 and A 94 accord EX with 222K km with all belts changed for 4 G's as well.
I have also found 2 92 BMW's. One is the 325i with 63000km for $6000 and the other 318is with 95000 kms for $5500.
Not to make things too crazy, but I also found a 95 EX with 135k kms for 5600 the same price as the second BMr
Please note all prices CANADIAN.
I was very happy with my accord and it gave me no problems (just new shocks and brakes and mufflers) until about 300k km at which point I started replacing pieces (throttle body, fuel injectors, clutch, oil pump, thermostat went which blew the rad and assorted money on tows.)
Is this usual? Is the BMW with a third the kilometers a better deal over 5 years (150K kms)? Or am I going to get hammered on expensive parts?

series- any advice here?
And right now I am only looking at the EX model as Iike the power, is the drop in horsepower really obvious on the LX model?
Thanks very much,
Matt.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Many years ago I used to work in a BMW/Mercedes shop. Personally, I would not waste any time with a 318i. But that's just my $0.02 worth.
Eric
Run all your prices by www.edmunds.com 's used car appraiser.
Whatever you choose, I think it will help you in the negotiating.

(just new

which point I

clutch, oil

money on tows.)
Hm. That's not enough information, to me, to get rid of this car, which, if well-maintained, could take you to 500k km...