Which Italian car do you prefer?

Laborghini Diablo vs. Ferrari Enzo
http://www.thepollspace.com/polls.php?pollid 17
Thanks for the input! I'm gathering data on some e-opinions on a
myriad of topics, so I appreciate any responses!
:)

Fiat 600.
My half-brother had one. After years of being used to large American cars, riding in the Fiat felt like I was sitting on the edge of the hood.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Well, not as sporty as a 600... I just got home to the states after 10 days in Switzerland where I rented a Fiat Croma. Pretty nice (same class as an Accord). Only problem I had was it took a little bit to figure out how to get the GPS to speak in English instead of the default German.
Hondini
JT
Seth wrote:

"Grumpy AuContraire" wrote

I think the Ford Escape was modeled after that one.... OK, ok... the "Escapini."