Which Italian car do you prefer?

Laborghini Diablo vs. Ferrari Enzo

Thanks for the input! I'm gathering data on some e-opinions on a myriad of topics, so I appreciate any responses!

:)

Reply to
Sheista

Sheista wrote in news:1179173372.675181.29430 @n59g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

Fiat 600.

My half-brother had one. After years of being used to large American cars, riding in the Fiat felt like I was sitting on the edge of the hood.

Reply to
Tegger

Well, not as sporty as a 600... I just got home to the states after 10 days in Switzerland where I rented a Fiat Croma. Pretty nice (same class as an Accord). Only problem I had was it took a little bit to figure out how to get the GPS to speak in English instead of the default German.

Reply to
Seth

Hondini

JT

Seth wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

"Grumpy AuContraire" wrote

I think the Ford Escape was modeled after that one.... OK, ok... the "Escapini."

Reply to
Howard Lester