Which Oil: 5W-20, or 5W-30 Semi-synth

Page 2 of 2

Aarrgg...yeah..the '08 Accord did take a bite out of my wallet.
Peace, Jason
Chief snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I bet the dealer is installing Kendall or one of the other CP brands which is using marketing hype to push it's standard SM grade oils as a "Synthetic Blend".
I would turn your dealer in to American Honda for going counter to the manufacturer's specifications. And by the way, they put themselves in trouble with the feds as well since the 5W-20 use is part of CAFE calculations.