Which Plugs?

Heya
I have a 2000 Honda Accord LX 4dr 2.3 4cyl. I have 75,000mi now. Never had any maintenance except tranny fluid, and brakes.
When should the spark plugs be changed? And which ones should be put
in? I just want the same OEM plug that are in there. http://replacement.autopartswarehouse.com/parts/autopartswarehouse/wizard.jsp?year 00&make=HO&model¨C-LX4-004&category=All&part=Spark%20Plug&dp=true
Is the cooling system good for up to 100,000 miles? Any other maint that I might need? Thx for any help
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

You never changed the oil and oil filter? YIKES! that should happen every 3000-5000 miles or every 6 months,whichever comes sooner.

Around 60,000 miles

Do you have the owner's manual? It has a chart of when and what mantenance tasks need to be done.
you also might be able to Google or visit the Honda website to get that info.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

junk. I want oem.

page.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Lisa wrote:

Put in a set of Iridium plugs and forget about them LONG time.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Go here: https://techinfo.honda.com/rjanisis/logon.asp Choose "Owner's Manuals" from the menu at left, then navigate to your car. No login required.
The online version of your manual is "linked", meaning clicking the appropriate item from the Table of Contents or the Index will take you directly to the item in question.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
‚úĖ
Your spark plugs according to Honda are replaced at 105,000 miles. Unless you have a specific problem with the plugs I'd wait perhaps till 90,000 miles or more to replace. Your car uses platinum tip plugs and they will last up to 105,000 miles and sometimes more, but changing them at the suggested mileage or a little early is good preventive maintenance. Your vehicle uses NGK PZFR5F-11 plugs. If you can't find them in an auto parts store go to your dealer. Don't substitute ! Howard