Which wheelmaker's logo is this?

I see a particular small logo on the wheels of many cars. I drew the logo and put it on the Internet here:

Does any of you know which company's logo it is?

Bonus questions: Does that company sell wheels directly to consumers, or does it strictly sell to manufacturers? What is the company's web address? Where are the company's offices located?

(The email address that I used for this posting cannot receive mail.)

********** 1366294709
Reply to
xx-google

I think, it's a certification Logo, like DOT, UL, or TUV. Your picture is upside down, I think, at least that's the way I've seen them.

Reply to
Joseph Wind