White paper on ethanol blended gqsolines

http://www.goldeagle.com/UserFiles/file/STA-BIL%20files/White_Paper_Ethan ol_%20Blended_Gasline.pdf

I wondered about that. Thanks for kicking in. It came off Stabil's web site, so you do the math.
On 07/09/2012 04:51 AM, Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

i should have bothered to read the last line of the last page:
"Reference: Information used under a limited license agreement with the Renewable Fuels Association, Washington, D.C. 6/2011"
just one reference??? it all makes sense now!
--
fact check required

On Mon, 09 Jul 2012 08:25:10 -0400, News wrote:

Interestingly, many racers use alci for fuel. I suspect that part of why E85 doesn't produce the MPG that E10 or zero to minimal E levels is that the vehicles are optimized for gasoline and gasoline engines cannot tolerate the significantly higher cylinder compressions that alcohol can. Boost compression for E85 exclusive fuel and I suspect that MPG will be similar to a straight gasoline equivalent.