White smoke From Vent

I have a 1990 honda civic lx 160k miles The only problem is heater core leaks so I bypassed the problem. After 10 mins of AC blowing, white smoke appears yet the AC still is
cold. Should I roll down the window? Could it be some gas? I "google"ed the problem on it but all i found was tail pipe smoke.

If your AC is really cold, and it's very warm in the car, the white "smoke" may just be condensation from humidity.... cold air hitting warm moist air, just like fog. Is there a build up of smoke in the car or does is seem to dissipate immediately? If it dissipates immediately and has no odour, it's likely just condensation. As best as I know, there is nothing in the air stream from the outside through the heater core to the car interior, that would produce white smoke.

Simple condensation.
SD
Check the condensation drain tube from the evaporator is open and draining.

Is it possible that the system uses a little heat from the heater core to prevent/reduce condensation? Normally this is just a slight annoyance on very humid days. Does the OP live in the Philippines?

Unlikely. The system has no idea if there's steam blowing from the vents. All it knows to do is keep the evaporator from clogging solid with ice by cycling the temperature around 32F.
If any A/C system knew how to eliminate condensation, nobody would ever have that dirty-gym-sock odor from his A/C, which we know is NOT the case...
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

I wasn't thinking of a smart system, just a little heat applied to the air after it's been wrung out.
So my AC blows so cold that it is condensation? My only problem is that my AC works too well? Irony Thanks for the help.

You are a little bit low on refrigerant. The reason you see fog, is the coil temp is too low, and starts to freeze up. If you charge up to normal level, the coil temp rises, and viola, no more fog.. In the hot summer, you will find your a/c ain't working quite as well as you thought it was. MK