Who sells VTM-4 Diff. fluid?

I went to AutoZone last night and they did not sell the Honda differential fluid. I know I can get it on ebay or the dealer of course but is there anywhere else? How much does a gallon of this stuff cost?
On ebay I found a guy selling two gallons for like $35 shipped so it must be more expensive than I thought.
MARTY
I believe I recently read here that some of the online OEM Honda parts sites did ship certain fluids.
http://www.manhonda.com/ap/index.cfm?PG=1&level5&sid=0&CFIDg19561&CFTOKEN 973 advertises it at ~$17 + shipping/handling.
Maybe call the following OEM Honda parts places, too: www.slhonda.com (California) www.hondaautomotiveparts.com (Northeast coast) www.cheapesthondaparts.com (Colorado)
I have used the last three of these. All service was good.

shortspark wrote:

You are not going to find Honda specific fluids at independent parts stores. Specifications for things like Honda Anti-Freeze, Honda ATF and such are not published nor is there a licensing program for outsiders to supply them.
Dealer or certain mail order places are your only options.
John