why does the new TSX have to look so ugly?

http://cache.jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2008/02/2009_Acura_TSX.jpg

What's ugly about it..? Looks a lot like the TL design which has been a hot seller and widely-respected car for several years.

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,

The heavy grill is ugly. Honda has had such tasteful designs in the past, but these heavy grills that have been appearing on the SUVs are really ugly. Now, to see one on a TSX is a real disappointment.

I don't think it looks as bad as it does on the RL. That's going to be one ugly car when it's released.
Now if Honda/Acura could put leather/leatherette which is the same quality as in the Lexus/BMW lines I would be first to get it even with a downgrade to 200hp in the 2009.
really real wrote:

Agree with your comment about the grille, reminds me of Cadillac for some reason. I can see why they did it, though. Without it the look would be very monotone and the car would just blend in with all it's competitors.

Looks OK to me.
I'm not totally in love with this stealth design theme, but it's competently done.
J.
With a slightly different grill, it looks just like my '05 Accord.