Why Spaz hates the Fit

I've been flipping through this group for the last few days and noticed something: Spaz, whomever he may be, really dislikes the Honda Fit.
The Fit isn't my cup of tea either--it reminds me of a small station
wagon, and I don't do station wagons--but lots of other people must like them, so I'll leave them be.
But this guy Spaz! Oh...he loathes the Fit with every fiber of his being. He cannot STAND the thought of the Fit being within 40 miles of him. Why would that be? I mulled over it for a few moments...
A Fit stole his girlfriend A Fit ran over his puppy A Fit spent all day signing him up for spam A Fit enrolled him in the Marines A Fit drank all his beer A Fit told his mom he has cooties A Fit maxed out his credit cards A Fit got him in six bar brawls
And so our friend Spaz, he who is girlfriend-less, puppy-less, with no beer and no credit, with a flat nose, a case of cooties, and thirty-seven gigs of spam waiting for him when he gets out of the Marines...is gonna do everything in his power to make sure no one else gets abused by a Fit.
Sorry, man, we're on to you.
--jm

Bwahahaha..! Thanks. I'm unaware of this guy, but that made my day...

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me
I like the idea of the fit , but it is ugly car. The Police would stop you and give you an ugly ticket.

Rob wrote:

It's the driver, not the car.
Wrong. I ALWAYS have plenty of beer.