will a catalylic converter pass my emission

hey i have a 1994 integra rs wit a grs swap and i just put a cataylic converter on and i was just wonderin if it will pass my emission and my check light still comes on

Reply to
vi3tbodian

---------------------------------

Doubtful. What country / state are you in?

Reply to
motsco_

Reply to
vi3tbodian via CarKB.com

Well if your check engine light is coming on, it means there's (still?) something wrong, and it will very likely affect the emissions reading. Perhaps you should get someone to read the codes and find out what the problem is, rather than just throwing random parts at it?

Reply to
Matt Ion

Reply to
vi3tbodian via CarKB.com

/what/ is the freakin' "c0d3"??? "becuz" you're wasting our freakin' time without it.

Reply to
jim beam

Werd.

And yes, if you didn't swap in the appropriate ECU for that motor, that could very well be why there's an error light, AND why you fail the emissions test.

Reply to
Matt Ion