Will Excess idling hurt Honda engine?

Car was accidently left idling 9 hours overnight. Any harm done do you think? Seemed to run OK the next day. 1998 Accord. thanks

It's a good idea not to make a practice of idling it overnight :-) but it should be okay. At any rate, there isn't really anything you need to do with it.
Mike
Maybe change the oil.

Ditto. Then go have a beer and forget about it.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Just an off the wall question, but how much gas did it burn?
Scott

Tom Levigne wrote:

:-) Hey Tom . . . . It's good to hear you managed to stagger into the house, rather than passing out in the front seat. :-)
Next New Years, please take a cab. We appreciate your input around here. :-)
'Curly'
Tom Levigne wrote:

no more than trying to cross tokyo in rush hour. it's not a problem unless you do it all the time.

I think we are ALL curious.. as to how one accidently leaves there car running all night, lol