Win A New Honda - Charity Raffle

Raffle Tickets only $10
Please Visit: http://www.iRaffle.org
Tell Your Friends!

"iraffle.org" wrote:

A city boy moved to the country and bought a donkey from an old farmer for $100. The farmer agreed to deliver the mule the next day.
The next day, the farmer drove up and said, "Sorry, but I have some bad news. The donkey died." "Well, then, just give me my money back." "Can't do that. I went and spent it already." "OK, then, just unload the donkey." "Whatya gonna do with him?" "I'm going to raffle him off." "You can't raffle off a dead donkey!" "Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody he's dead."
A month later the farmer met up with the city boy and asked, "What happened with that dead donkey?" "I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars apiece and made a profit of $898." "Didn't anyone complain?" "Just the guy who won. So I gave him his two dollars back!"