wind deflector for 2009 Accord EX

I thought I saw on one site an option to get a wind deflector on a new 2009 EX but on Honda's site no mention of it. I guess I should trust honda's site but anyone else know? Does a wind deflector really help
a lot for the Accord sun roof, if anyone has one?
On Feb 1, 5:56pm, browser wrote:

I had one on the 2000 TL. All it did was provide some shade at the front of the hole and if you opened the sunroof, it dramatically increased the wind noise. So much so that I eventually took it off because of the noise. I did not record any difference in fuel consumption, it just made it quieter with it off. i think these things are just something the mfr provides to the dealers to help them squeeze a little more money out of you at purchase time.