Window molding?

I have a 99 accord ex coupe, can the quarter panel window molding be replaced without taking out the window?

If it's like my 94 Integra,the molding is bonded TO the glass,and Honda only sells the complete assembly,not the molding.And the glass is bonded to the autobody. Is your molding looking mildewed or rough? Perhaps peeling up at one end? That seems to be a common problem with the Integra.I've seen it on many other than mine.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik