window sash guide pin 91 accord

I have a 91 accord 2dr and the guide pin on the top rear of the window that holds the window on track has fallen out on both sides. Has anybody installed these before or have a "how to" site that will show me how to put
these in?
It has been 2 days since my post and there is no reply? from anyone?
Not sure it will help but try http://media.honda.co.uk/car/owner/media/manuals/AccordManual/400/14-13.pdf

Elle, The link you sent is for the 4dr, I need the one for a 2dr. Thanks for the try anyway.
Does anybody else have a link for the same thing on a 2dr?