Windows

Do anyone have a problem with windows in a 2008 accord. They come down on there own, when parked overnight?

kevin, wrote the following at or about 2/21/2011 12:23 PM:

All of them?
If so, lock up your remote. It sounds as if somebody is playing games with you.
You do know, don't you, that if you hit unlock TWICE and then HOLD DOWN the unlock button, all four windows will retract? A simple push of the lock button will re-lock the car but there is no way to remotely raise the windows.
OK thanks , I will keep a keen eye on my remote from now on.....Confused"