Windshield Washer

The window wash fluid on both sides has become a very small dribble on my 2000 Accord at nearly 200k miles. Could it be due to perhaps clogged lines
or is a new pump a likely solution? If the latter, any estimated cost to replace?
it could be either.A new universal pump is about $20 or less

Do you still have the pinhole type of spray head?
--
Tegger

I just went thru this a week ago on my 2000 Accord. In my case the pump sucked up itsy pieces of what looked like plastic from the resevoir. I took off both nozzles and blew with compressed air. Try a staple (ordinary staple straightened out) first, it is the right size to go in the holes. That may clear it. The nozzles can be taken apart but they are a bitch. Remove hoses first to see if the pump is working (use hair dryer to soften hoses first cause you may break nozzle). Mine work A-One now. Good luck.

I backsprayed them with a garden hose in the backyard.

It helps to have a helper operate the washers as you poke with the wire or needle. This helps eject that little curl of plastic (which I've had as well). Sometimes the curl or whatnot will start protruding and you can grab it with a sharp pair of tweezers.

You can also just listen for the pump's whine from the end of the bumpwer where the reservoir is.

Those nozzles (or rather their hose-stubs) are /very/ fragile. Better to try as I suggest above before attempting to remove the hoses.
--
Tegger