Windshield Washer

The window wash fluid on both sides has become a very small dribble on my

2000 Accord at nearly 200k miles. Could it be due to perhaps clogged lines or is a new pump a likely solution? If the latter, any estimated cost to replace?
Reply to
clams

waybel

"clams" wrote in news:ifv34g$7m5$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

Do you still have the pinhole type of spray head?

Reply to
Tegger

Reply to
Clete

"Clete" wrote in news:ifv7fh$44i$ snipped-for-privacy@speranza.aioe.org:

I backsprayed them with a garden hose in the backyard.

It helps to have a helper operate the washers as you poke with the wire or needle. This helps eject that little curl of plastic (which I've had as well). Sometimes the curl or whatnot will start protruding and you can grab it with a sharp pair of tweezers.

You can also just listen for the pump's whine from the end of the bumpwer where the reservoir is.

Those nozzles (or rather their hose-stubs) are /very/ fragile. Better to try as I suggest above before attempting to remove the hoses.

Reply to
Tegger