Wiring pinout for ELD,

I need the pin out for the Electronic Load Detector.
I have a Canadian Honda Civic (1996) that has no ELD. I have swapped in a JDM B18C1 engine (Acura Integra GSR) and now my ECU has a light on
for ELD (Code 20)
I have purchased another fuse box from eBay that now has the ELD connector however I do not know the order of the pins for inputs and output.
1 wire is 12Volt + (Black/White) 1 Wire is Ground + (Black) 1 Wire is 5 Volt Output. (Red/Green)
Does anyone know the order of the wires?
Anyone in the USA should be able to just look at the bottom of there fuse box. I'm sure someone in a shop has a harness lying around they can look at.
snipped-for-privacy@canadiangeek.net wrote:

I have the wire harness pinouts:
IG1 Black/White Pin 1 ELD GND Black Pin 2 ELD EL Green/Red Pin 3 ELD -> Pin 16 ECM/PCM Connector D
ELD 3P harness connector (C354): ----- ----|---|---- | 1 | 2 | 3 | ------------- I G E G N L 1 D
I can't find a picture of the ELD in the repair manual so I don't know what to do if it has solder lugs or a non-standard jack on it.
Thanks. I will give this a shot today.
it has a connector that is supposed to fit however I dont have the connector so I will just use the leads as solder lugs.