wiring schematic

Does anyone have a wiring schematic for a 1990 honda civic ex? I have no power getting to the clutch wire for my air conditioning. Thanks Gary

Gary, I advise you to visit Auto Zone or some other auto store and buy a repair manual for your car. There should be a wiring diagram in the book. The book will also come in handy when you make other repairs in the years to come. I have learned a lot from reading various sections of my manual.
--
NEWSGROUP SUBSCRIBERS MOTTO