Woman parking - Honda!

LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0K15U17qPA

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 23:14:07 -0700, gkadic wrote:

How do you manage this?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
qy6zrSpps&NR=1

So why is it that we let them drive?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in wrote:

'Cause they drive us to drink. Then they drive us home again.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Tegger wrote:

"Up on Cripple Creek she sends me If I spring a leak she mends me I don't have to speak she defends me A drunkard's dream if I ever did see one"
The Band
On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 21:56:23 +0000, william1977 wrote:

I dunno! To cart the kids around, I guess...