wont start 91 civic

hi i have a civic and often it wont start. but after pressing on the gas for a while it starts. my mechanic dont know whats the problem.... if anyone else went through the same problem please let me know what i
should do?
Thread archive: http://www.AutoBoardz.com/wont-start-91-civic-ftopict248007.html

Get a new mechanic.
Samey wrote:

1. find someone else that knows what they're doing. 2. fix the main relay.
As JBeam said, consider the main relay. Also consider the other items listed at the site of fabulous regular "Tegger": http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/faq.html#startrun

Samey wrote:

Use Google Groups to search for 'Honda main relay' and find the quick fix as well as the actual cure....
'Curly'