WTB>>Alldata

hey there does anyone have alldata for sale if so let me know thanks snipped-for-privacy@shaw.ca

TEKIN wrote:

Check your local library. My county library has a subscription and makes the Alldata database available for free.
Eric
Do u know where i can just buy a copy for myself thanks
TEKIN wrote:

http://www.alldata.com /
i know but i heard u can buy it like a cracked version that is monthly fee

A person's integrity is more valuable than any monthly fee.
Mike
TEKIN wrote:

http://www.alldatadiy.com/alldata/AFI%7EOF40%7EC8000%7EN/0
I have a cracked version of Alldata if you're interested...