WTB: factory alloy wheels for 2001 Odyssey

Ebay has them intermittently. The ideal situation would be one in which they had been removed by the owner in favor of something else, and left to collect dust, and the owner is now wishing to get rid of them. I am in
Dallas, so even better if they are in my area. I have the standard steel wheels (an LX model) with those crappy plastic covers that you cannot even remove without removing the entire wheel first.
I can live without them, but it would be nice to get some in time for my next new set of tires (in the next 6-8 months).
Thanks, Be

Have you looked at www.buycarwheels.com and similar sites? These appear to be cleaned up to A-grade standard, if you are prepared to pay about $300 EACH + shipping for them ... You'd probably do a better deal with aftermarket wheels, except you won't get the standard width.
Stewart DIBBS

Those 'crappy plastic wheel covers' as you call them are nice to have. It beats having to stop and search the ditches for them when you hit a small bump in the road, like all the non Honda drivers have to do.
Brian
On 9/5/05 6:28 PM, in article sw4Te.165123$wr.44156@clgrps12, "Brian Smith"

before, so it did not occur to me that there might be some benefit to doing them that way.
What bugged me most about them was when I brought the car into Wal-Mart for a tire rotation. The moron who re-bolted my wheels bolted one with the wheel covers in the wrong position, so that the air stem was covered up and inaccessible. I didn't notice it until months later, when I wanted to check my air pressure. I had to spend an hour to get the wheel removed and re-attached just so I could do that.
Be

I've had that happen before, but I stand right there with them as they're doing the work. So it's easy enough to point out the two tabs that go on each side of the valve stem.
Brian