wtb: wiper switch assy. for an 89 Accord

Anybody have a working wiper/light/blinker switch assembly for an 89 4-door Accord? If so, and it's reasonably priced, let me know.
I also need the right rear tail light lens (or whatever it's called).
thanks, steve
stevekulpa at yahoo dot com
Add pictures here
âś–

www.car-part.com
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
Sorry, I failed to mention I live in America and the car I need the parts for is an American version - steering on the left and all.
steve
Add pictures here
âś–

www.car-part.com