wtb: wiper switch assy. for an 89 Accord

Anybody have a working wiper/light/blinker switch assembly for an 89

4-door Accord? If so, and it's reasonably priced, let me know.

I also need the right rear tail light lens (or whatever it's called).

thanks, steve

stevekulpa at yahoo dot com

Reply to
Steve Kulpa

"Steve Kulpa" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

TeGGeR®

Sorry, I failed to mention I live in America and the car I need the parts for is an American version - steering on the left and all.

steve

Reply to
Steve Kulpa

"Steve Kulpa" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@i39g2000cwa.googlegroups.com: