XM radio

Does anyone have the XM radio installed? Mine came XM ready and the dealer is quoting $700+ to install it. Probably a little rich for me, but I was wondering if it comes with a new radio...The pictures on the Honda site shows the XM package as having a huge screen, almost like the Nav screen...

Reply to
Pablo

When I was shopping for my 05 Accord, XM was automatically included if you bought the Nav system. On the EX wo Nav (which also had XM), the screen was much smaller. So you were probably seeing the full Nav system screen in your pictures.

XM standalone looks like:

The full nav looks like:
Aftermarket XM installations usually are in the 200-300 range. In general, any audio accessories are 50-70% cheaper aftermarket than at a dealer.

-MVL

Reply to
mvl_groups_user

I just bought an 06 Accord for the wife and it was included and the first 3 months free. Since I already had an XM account after 3 months, I rolled it into my current account.

Reply to
arat43

Thanks folks...I would like to have a factory XM but they are crazy at $700 bucks...I guess I'll have to consider my options...

Reply to
Pablo