XM radio

Does anyone have the XM radio installed? Mine came XM ready and the dealer is quoting $700+ to install it. Probably a little rich for me, but I was wondering if it comes with a new radio...The pictures on the
Honda site shows the XM package as having a huge screen, almost like the Nav screen...
Pablo wrote:

When I was shopping for my 05 Accord, XM was automatically included if you bought the Nav system. On the EX wo Nav (which also had XM), the screen was much smaller. So you were probably seeing the full Nav system screen in your pictures.
XM standalone looks like:
http://automobiles.honda.com/images/2006/accord_sedan/customize/ACCOR06197_mid.jpg
The full nav looks like:
http://automobiles.honda.com/images/banners/2006/accord_sedan/interior_gallery/large3.jpg
Aftermarket XM installations usually are in the 200-300 range. In general, any audio accessories are 50-70% cheaper aftermarket than at a dealer.
-MVL
On 17 Feb 2006 04:27:31 -0800, mvl_groups snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I just bought an 06 Accord for the wife and it was included and the first 3 months free. Since I already had an XM account after 3 months, I rolled it into my current account.
Thanks folks...I would like to have a factory XM but they are crazy at $700 bucks...I guess I'll have to consider my options...