01 Accent 1.5L clutch problems?

I have 63,000 miles on my Accent and with in the past 5,000 miles I started hearing a metallic chattering noise at lower RPM, Wondering if it can be clutch
chatter ? Also I plan on replacing the cluth disc pressure plate,and release bearing , But I can't find torque specs on pressure plate ,flywheel or bellhousing. Any Info I can get would be great Thanks ,Mark
--
mlasky
It doesn't sound like clutch chatter.