01 accent with 3k rev limited post cont....

hyundaitech or anyone ... webtech is not working properly at the time and im curious what sensor is right beside the TPS on an 01 accent 1.5l-g

okay found it ... its the idle air control valve ... unpluggin this item has brought car back to fairly new performance... i still need to have the car scanned again to see if it helped with the o2 sensor problems (most likely since 02 sensor heater worked and it gave me proper readings of very rich 800mv) but i still have to hunt down the part and no place was open sat evening ... autozone can get it for me around the end of the month
LameBMX wrote:

You may wish to try some verification to see if it's possible the idle actuator wires are crossed with the O2 wires or shorted to ground.