01 elantra stainless brake hoses

does anyone know of a good place I can order stainless brake hoses for my elantra?
I've looked on ebay, and googled it also, and not having much luck.
thanks for any help
Andre

There is not a huge market for pre-formed brake lines for 01 Elanatras. Most times you have to get that sort of item from a parts retailer or dealership.
Dont know where you live but a Good Hydrolic Shop that makes high pressure hoses might be able to help you
']['unes

does anyone know if I can order hoses for another model (a tiburon for example) that will also fit an elantra?
it's not a life or death issue, but I did want to upgrade a few things on my car, since I put an insane amount of miles on it (30 - 40k per year)