01 elantra trans synchros?

Page 2 of 2
I enjoyed this thread. I haven't shifted a manual transmission, or double clutched, in many years, if you don't count the paddle on the Shiftronic on my 07 SF, which I have played with a couple of times just
to see what it did. (Does that count as shifting without using the clutch?) We used to have manual steering, manual brakes, carburetors, vacuum operated windshield wipers, etc., but no more. Thank God.
Ed MacArthur

Good lord Ed - you had to go and bring up those cursed vacuum operated wipers didn't you? There was nothing worse than those things.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
Edgar MacArthur wrote:

Frankly, I wish the Elantra had manual rack and pinion steering, as the over-boosted power steering has very little feel to it. It sucks, IMO.