01 elantra vibration/noise

okay, after changing my cv axles last weekend,(thanks for your guidance on that one hyundaitech!!) my elantra has developed an interesting new noise.
as I accelerate through the gears, I've noticed in the range of 3100 to 3300 rpm (manual trans) that I get a weird noise/vibration.like a loud BVVVT it's only when accelerating, in gear. if sitting still and revving the engine, there is no noise. when decelerating there is no noise. the worst part is that it happens right at about 75 to 80 mph in 5th gear, which is where i set the cruise when travelling on the interstate. (the speed limit is 70 here) and the vibration will actually be transmitted through the body of the car. I'm perplexed.
Any help is much appreciated
Andre wrote:

Obey the law and you won't have a problem. :-)
Matt
which solves the problem in 5th gear, but what about the other 4? ;-)

i made sure they were torqued properly when I installed them.
the noise hasn't gotten worse, or changed at all. it's odd, but I guess I'll live with it until something comes of it.