01 Elantra. Water entering passenger compartment causing numerous problems. Now dealer won't help. Hyundaitech to the rescue?

Page 2 of 2
Very many thanks for your help. I phoned the dealership and told them what happened, and they were stunned! It's a shame that they can turn us away
because there is nothing more they can do, when it was something so simple. I could not have done this without your advice and help, and truly appreciate the time and effort you put forth to help people in this NG. :o)