'01 Sonata power window-driver's side-HELP

The wife's power window went on her Sonata. The motor is ok, but the cable decided to wrap itself around the hub of the pulley that is attached to the
motor. I ended up having to cut the cable to remove the motor/pulley assy. from the door. I was assuming that the cable was simply routed around something at the base of the guide track, but apparently not. Now I've got a section of cable that is still attached somehow to the window from the spot where the cable housing stop is on the base of the window. Is there a cable end down there that I don't see? It appears from dissassembling the pulley assy. from the motor, that the cable begins and ends there, but that could also mean there are 2 cables. Has anyone on the board done this that could offer some insight? As a mechanic, I usually get the OEM service manual for any vehicle I own, but we just picked this car up in the last month and I did not think I would need a manual so soon. Any direction towards an on-line manual would also be appreciated. Dana
danabike wrote:

http://www.hmaservice.com/webtech/default.asp for the online manual
Look under the shop tab and then drill down under Body (interior and exterior) / Hoods, Doors and trunk lid.
There are some diagrams under components and removal that show the window lift motor and the cable assembly.
You will need to pick up a new assembly to get this working again. They are made to be replaced, not repaired.
Good Luck,
Edd
-=-=- ... Do, or do not. There is no try. --Yoda
Edd: Thanks for the link. Your help is appreciated.
Eastward: Thanks for the syntax analysis. You are soooooo helpful.
Edd: For some reason, all I get at that link you posted is a welcome page. It says to choose from the options at the top of the page, but there are no options there. I tried disabling my security program to no avail. Still can't get into anything.
The assy. you mentioned, that doesn't include the motor as well does it? I take it that it is just the pulley and cable assy, right?
Edd: Thanks for the tip. Got a new regulator and had it done in about a half hour. Dana
Why do you say "the wife" as if she is not "your wife"?
Dana, do you love your wife? If so why do you talk about her as if she is not your wife?