'02 Accent Radiator drain plug

    I was looking through the technical service manual but the diagrams neglected to point out where the drain plug is. Can anyone give me an
idea where it's located?
generally right on the very bottom. Look straight up to the underside of the radiator. sometimes reddest or orange colored.
--

"Elmer Fudd" < snipped-for-privacy@warner.net> wrote in message
news:mmbzf.146086$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews6.bellsouth.net...

Bottom corner, passenger side in my case ('01 Accent) is where the drain knob is, facing the rear. I have never seen it: had to feel for it with my hand. It feels like a plastic wing nut. The drain hole itself is also at that corner.
Chris