02 Accent third brake light

How do you replace the bulb in the third brake light? I have pulled the socket out from below by accessing it from the trunk but the bulb is too big to come out through the hole. Please help. :(

Thread archive:
Never mind, I have figured it out. I was doing it right all along its just that the bulb was "swollen" and wouldnt fit down through the hole. Never seen that happen before but its fixed now.
"kody02" wrote: > How do you replace the bulb in the third brake light? I have > pulled the socket out from below by accessing it from the > trunk but the bulb is too big to come out through the hole. > Please help. :(