02 Elantra Spark Plugs

Page 3 of 3
Blue Flash wrote:

There is one way to find out. Try swapping in one Autolite at a time to see if the engine misfires. You may find that you have one bad plug.
If you will notice my FIRST post... I did that. The answer to my question (not yours) is that you guys don't have any knowledge of a systemic problem here..... I'm done here....
--
- Steve

"Brian Nystrom" < snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net> wrote in message
Blue Flash wrote:

Sorry, this thread has gone on for so long that I forgot that.

That seems to be the case.

Sure, whatever.