02 Santa Fe color?

I have an 02 Santa Fe and need to get some matching Spray Paint. Does anyone know where to find the color code...is it on the body somewhere? This is the same silver that most all of them are...
Thanks!
Jim Lofgren

IIRC the paint code label is at the bottom of the 'B' pillar. One of Dennis' rain bands is whipping by outside and I just ain't gonna go out and look right now, eh?
The code key can be found at: http://www.hmaservice.com /
    S25